Charles E. Oxford..
Oxford is a former corporate executive with several aerospace companies for eighteen years with responsibilities ranging from Project Management to Regional Management and International Business and Marketing.
As a successful business owner...
Oxford has extensive experience in creating successful business cultures, systems and functional teams that achieve exceptional service-oriented work environments which accelerate business growth and profitability above industry norms.
As business owner...
- Lead small division which was being considered for sale or shut down from $1.5 million in annual sales with 22 employees to $13 million in annual sales with 32 employees.
- Accelerated delivery times from 4 weeks to 1-7 days. Creating a paradigm shift in the industry and clearly out performing competitors.
- Managed a regional facility from $14 million in annual sales to $22 million in annual sales in three years.
- Reduced inventory by 33% and created “Just in Time” delivery programs, reducing customers inventories by hundreds of thousand dollars per year.
- Empowering organizations to transform and attract stellar employees and clients.
DISC Generation 2
1) Motivated employees are more effective at connecting with clients.
2) Transform your company communication.
3) Build a stronger communication style that lowers conflict in your life.
4) Develop a common language so we can better understand and communicate more effectively with the most important people around us.